Located between the Lot Valley and the Célé Valley, on the doorstep of Aveyron, 25 km from Figeac on the road leading to Saint Cirq Lapopie, Rocamadour, Pech Merle, La Peyrade is the ideal place to unpack your suitcases while getting out in the Lot area.
INFO CORONAVIRUS – Covid19
In view of the incredible situation we are all facing, our establishment (Hotel + restaurant) is closed until further notice.
For bookings already made for this season, please send us your requests for modification or cancellation by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). For new bookings, we are not yet able to give you a reopening date. We thank you for your understanding and we count on the civic-mindedness, the responsibility, the common sense of each one as for the strict respect of the instructions which are given to us. Our lives, the lives of our families, our businesses and our country are at stake.
Christophe & Valérie.
Christophe, Valérie and their little family will welcome you in a simple, relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can rest, indulge yourself to good cooking and relax.
Take the most of your stay to :
- Wander in the streets of our typical village, Cajarc, nestled between the Causse cliff and the Lot River banks,
- Discover its history, its city tour, its architecture,
- Walk on the tracks of famous characters like the writer Françoise SAGAN, Mr. and Mrs POMPIDOU, a former President, COLUCHE, who all contributed to making it famous.
- Enjoy your favourite sports: water skiing, jet skiing, canoeing, rowing, hiking, bike and mountain bike rides…
- Take part to our festivals, AFRICAJARC, Comics exhibition, festival of international folklore, Saffron Day…
Also to recharge your batteries with the good energy that comes from our little valley spot !!