We are open and everything is in place to protect you as well as possible, to find you better and to serve you better.
Looking forward to seeing you again! Welcome to the Lot!
Imagine yourself, alone, or with your tribe…, enjoying your dinner on your terrace…, having breakfast in the open air facing the Causse…, sipping a lemonade while devouring your favourite book… All our accommodations are on the same level and open onto a small garden and a private terrace. Each room entrance is independent and you access the terrace. Spacious and welcoming, you will find in our accommodations all the comfort and space you need for your stay.
Come we take care of you!
Christophe, Valérie and their little family will welcome you in a simple, relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can rest, indulge yourself to good cooking and relax.
Take the most of your stay to :
- Wander in the streets of our typical village, Cajarc, nestled between the Causse cliff and the Lot River banks,
- Discover its history, its city tour, its architecture,
- Walk on the tracks of famous characters like the writer Françoise SAGAN, Mr. and Mrs POMPIDOU, a former President, COLUCHE, who all contributed to making it famous.
- Enjoy your favourite sports: water skiing, jet skiing, canoeing, rowing, hiking, bike and mountain bike rides…
- Take part to our festivals, AFRICAJARC, Comics exhibition, festival of international folklore, Saffron Day…
Also to recharge your batteries with the good energy that comes from our little valley spot !!